I am committed to guiding you every step of the way.
I offer you personalized support and guide you through the process of buying or selling your home – or real estate investment. Whether marketing your property in a professional and effective way or helping you find your new home, I will put my over 15 years of real estate experience to work with you and listen to your needs.
Let’s work together! Please contact me today. (905) 979-1715
What recent clients say about me:
- “Mary provided excellent customer service and guided us through a seamless sales process successfully ! We would not hesitate to call on Mary to assist us with any future Real Estate needs and highly recommend her. :)” Andrea
- “Mary you did an awesome job for us…..My husband and I were talking about the sale with our lawyer….we differentiated you from the agents that just want to sell as fast as possible…..and a lot of times the price of the house becomes the tactic used to a quick sale. Your approach allowed us to maximize the price but get it to market in a reasonable amount of time, having a crew of quality trades to call on is very important to your approach. He said, and I agree you’re a specialty agent that brings tons more to the table than just a low price.”
- “Consider this….our bank advisor hadn’t insisted on us interviewing three agents….we would have gone with **** who for some reason he though was the best agent to go with. We probably would have simply said we will respect his wishes we then would have sold for $499 and felt awful about putting on the market looking like it did back in April, all of us would have felt bad about that. I was proud for people to see it after your transformation whether it was on the internet or an open house the place looked fantastic! Again you did a great job and got us more than any of us thought possible, Thank you…….sorry for going in and on…..lol stop now.” T.C ,Grimsby
- “Hi Mary……we’ve all been through the house and the consensus of the group is it looks fantastic! We all agreed that choosing you as our agent was the best decision we could have made. You have absolutely transformed the house into a stunning home! Thank you! The floors upstairs are coming along nicely …,and yes it was the right decision to have that done! Thank you for all you are doing and for all that you have done!”
- “I just wanted to let you know that I would recommended you, Mary Couturier and the Couturier Realty Group for any purchase or sale of your home, I will most definitely use her for any future purchase or sale of my home.”
- “Mary took her time, and answered every question I had and explained things to me as we went along. I used Mary to sell my townhouse in Stoney Creek. She was amazing, she sat down with me and listened to me and then gave me the best and advice. She did her homework and came up with the best comparables for pricing and explained why we should price it that way. She was bang on!”
- “Mary is detailed oriented and knows what it takes to sell a house. She gave me some suggestions that I followed and it turned my townhouse from being bland and boring to being beautiful and easy to sell. Mary helped me pick out paint colours, and flooring. She then brought in her beautiful furniture to stage the house and when she was done I felt like it belonged in a magazine. Needless to say that with Mary’s help the townhouse sold quickly.”
- “Mary went far beyond what any other agent I’ve worked with in the past has.” Sue Jovanovich
Jordon, we are thrilled to have you on our team at our new brokerage office at 4933 King Street, Beamsville.
Mary Couturier – Broker, Couturier Realty Group
4993 King Street, PO Box 1178
Beamsville, Ontario. L0R1B0
Sites of interest:
Trading In Retirement
FREE Trading tips and strategies for retired people wanting to preserve and grow capital. Are you close to retirement or retired? Do you wonder if you could trade the market yourself and do better than average? Then perhaps this site will help. If you are trading now, I hope to offer fresh ideas having learned a thing or two (some the hard way) over the years.
Investing for Retirement
Canadian Investing Tips for people wanting to retire with income. Who is this site for? For you who are 20 to 65 of age and you have started to think about how retirement will look like. Because, as you know – most of us will live well into our 80s.